Monday, September 12, 2005

Angry

I hate SBC they suck raw eggs...

I know now why I left after 16 years..Jack asses

We get a discount on celluar phones...I haven't had a celluar phone in 3 years and now I need one..Due to the work I'm doing now

Can we go to the store and get one Hell No...We have to call here and there and them go online put in all the information have them ship the phone to the store and pick it up at the store and pay there.

Now if were paying there and the phones are all the same why the hell can't we just go to the store and do this

Is that a bunch of bullshit or what..Then the chick says it will take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks...

then she tells my husband well if you need one now you can go to the store and get one right away but you can't have your disacount...

I got one word for you Bite My @@@

I told husband forget it..

It took me months just to get him to inquire about it you really think he is going to jump through all those hoops to get a phone for my safety...

Too much effort...

SBC does that so you wont go through with it and just pay the full price,,

Hell the discount is part of the job...

Big Corperations Blow

Yeah I'm pissed

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I can't believe that! I have a cingular phone. It was ready to go in half hour. They have the phones right there for you to pick thru. You pay them, they turn the phone on, and your good to go. I only paid 50 bucks for my phone. We get lots of minutes on it too. It has no roaming charges, free nights and weekends, and it is less than 100.00 a month for 2 phones. I would be mad too! Brandie

Anonymous said...

Red tape.  Nothing is more frustrating!  

Anonymous said...

go with sprint....

kelly

Anonymous said...

I would go with sprint but we get 15-20 percent off our monthly because hubby works for SBC..SO dang it I getting my discount
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

I'M IN THE UK. WHO OR WHAT ARE SBC? IF WE WANT A MOBILE PHONE HERE YOU CAN JUST WALK INTO A SHOP, BUY ONE, CHARGE IT FOR A WHILE, THEN YOU ARE OFF! ITS A PITY YOU CANNOT DO THAT IN THE US..UNLESS OFCOURSE I HAVE TOTALLY GOT THE WRONG END OF THE STICK! :(
HTTP:/JOURNALS.AOL.CO.UK/STIJOAN/JOANNESJOURNAL
JOANNE X

Anonymous said...

See comment on Quiz! LOL Now where is the link for quiz?

Anonymous said...

Good, get that hatred out in the open and let people know who is screwing us now. Take a trip over to my page and read back a few days/weeks you will see that for some reason right now I hate everybody! It comes in phases and depends on just how incompetent the salespeople or clerks are at that particular moment. There is no pride or work ethic left. You have a Journal and that is what it is for. Get those nasty feelings out and bash all the inept and incompetent companies so we all know who they are.  Bill