Sunday, September 18, 2005

General stuff

Highlights of a week

1.Went to Doctor with joint and bone pain.Had blood drawn to check for ostheo and rhemuatoid athritis and lupus..Details to come

2.Schedule Bone Scan..I'm at that age lucky me

3.Check engine light went on my car.. I have only had this car for a less than a year CRAP!!

4. Took the kids to see herbie fully loaded...Lindsay sorry you can't act..any better that hilary duff can sing <ouch> yeah I'm feeling a little tackey

5.My joints and bones are aching again tonight..This really worries and bothers me...

6.Why do kids lay around all day but tell them its time for bed and they get so rowdy.......

7. Watchin the emmy's...Do these people have a life? and better yet why don't I since I'm watching them

There you have is the moments of my life...boring huh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, not boring.  I take pictures of my meals... how boring is that?  And people read it up to 100 hits a day.  Post any little thing, as long as it's different from my life, it's interesting to me.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is boring at all.  It is nice to know that I am not alone in the body/joints aching.  My doctor just won't do anything about it!  have a good next week!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Chin up!!  My joints bothered me something fierce last summer........lupus runs heavy in my mother's family......but all my blood work came back negative.  So I am expecting a good report for you too!  (P>S> All the aches and pains went as mysteriously as they came) -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Aspercream...know it is a quick fix but oh my gosh does it help!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and that you get GOOD results with your lab work.  Good luck and hope all is well.  :)
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/lettingitallsinkin