Monday, September 5, 2005

teenagers a mall and me oh my

ok I get this insane idea to take my son,nephew and neighboorhood girl downt the block to the mall.

I'm bored,hubby is at work and maybe there are some cool sales..

WE pick up haleigh down the street and the conversations start..

Oh I forgot to mention haliegh and aaron have a crush on each other..

We walk toward the car and I hear

Aaron: I'm riding shotgun..

Cameron: I want to ride shotgun

Aaron: you not old enough

He then looks at haleigh and ask how old are you

Haleigh: I'm 12<she says quite proudly<<a long pause> Well..... I will be in three months

Aaron:<with a cocky attitude to impress the girl> Well I will be 12 in 3 days I have you beat..

I chimed in..trying to be a smart ass

ME: Well Ha to yall I was 44 last week!!!

Cameron: Dang mom in Dog years you would be dead...

Me: thanks cameron<she says in a deflated tone> .I'll keep that in mind

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just what you need   reminders of old age...lol   great pics!~kbear   p.s.   happy birthday too!

Anonymous said...

Ha, kids! Thats funny! Brandie

Anonymous said...

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

And I thought you were a smart one!!?!  lol  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Kids can be so darn cute when they aren't being so darn rotten!

Anonymous said...

Don't ever try to one up your son in front of a girl.  LOL!  You will not win as you found out.  Too funny!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Taking pre-teens to the mall??  My energy is sapped just imagining that!  Russ