Thursday, September 8, 2005

Thursday

I have to work next week private patient care for 48 hours at my patients house...

Fine with me...Does make it hard with school pick up doing 48 hours straight but we will figure something out...

Other nurse called to give me details about the patient..She was talking and said her<the patient> secretary this and her <the patient> secretary that..

I said oh what does she do for a living...

Nurse buddy says...Nothing that I know of

Maybe she has alot of kids and needs help?Nurse said ...Nope

I said she has a secretary/personal assistant and she does nothing!!!! Dang she must be loaded...

I laughed and said You think she will adopt me ...lol lol  

 Nurse buddy said well you could ask...HE HE!!!

I said well I can pretend It's my house and life for 48 hours...

Then I will have to WAKE UP to reality...MY life...

Hey a girl can dream

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she can adopt me!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Yes, a girl can dream... DREAM BIG!!! LOL Brandie