Tuesday, September 20, 2005

have you heard the news

I'm offically old...

I went for my bone density scan yersterday...It came back
I have Osteopenia..a precursor to osterporious..sp?

Well there is one part of my body that gets skinny without trying my bones..

I haven't got the results on the blood work.

Got car worked on 250.00 smakaroos....A couple of hoses neede changing and headlight replace..

Really tired work at the  hospital last night...

Damn did we have a high maintance patient..I think she thought she was at a day spa...Actually she was a plastic surgery junkie..  I kind of felt sorry for her..until she asked for her martini shaken not stir...<just kidding>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...to be told we are old.  If it isn't the hearing or the eyesight then it has to be something else...d*^@ bones!!  And of all things that wont hold their density...too bad the flab wont melt away~that's me wishing!!!!  Ok...lets do like your patients and LIPO it away!!  :)

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/lettingitallsinkin