Friday, September 2, 2005

sadness

I watched the tv and it made me sad....I want to ask the mayor of new orelans...you knew the levey's need work

why havent you ever fixed it.

SO MR MAYOR you get on tv and cuss and yell but where is your butt... you guessed it he wasnt even in new orleans and hasnt been there..

he is in another town...he complains but he isnt there himself...

I think the situation is terrible..I don't want the people to suffer...

why isnt the mayor down there passing out water etc...

huh huh huh..

What is your take on this journal land...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My take? This could have all been averted...If the proper planning was put into place....My heart is very heavy for the people. They knew of this possibility(the government) and still did nothing. When they couldve sent for supplies earlier, buses earlier. Sigh..shoulda woulda coulda...NOW the effort should be focusing on them...
Jodi