Saturday, September 17, 2005

hummm

News came on and said they were taking all the evacutees girls at the reunion area to purchase new clothes..

Humm ok i'm sure they need clothes

Here is the kicker..they are taking them in a limosine to the Galleria....

Ok a limo?? and the galleria..The galleria come on..

Take them to a mall that has more resonalble priced stuff so the money will go a long way.

The galleria is a very overpriced posh mall for the wealthy.

I knew they <the powers to be over the money> would start acting stupid..

They say 43 percent are staying in TEXAS well Hell I would too if I was being catered to...

I realize the majority are hard working familes..

I'm all for helping but when you start being stupid with the money people will start to expect it...They<the powers that be> are painting a unrealistic view of what its like In Dallas Fort Worth.

WEll anyway thats all I have to say..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just ridiculous.  I can see doing a little spoiling now...a little.  People need a soft place after tremendous trauma, but this is pathetic.  How about that spoiling being some financial advice on to how to start over at ground zero?

Anonymous said...

That is just crazy!!!!!
Hugss...~Terri~