Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pork snouts oh my

My husband works in Mexicanville where they have really good mexican food..He calls and say I'm bringing home some tamales

YUM Tamales I love homemade Tamales

So I'm chowing down I look at the package..

It says Maize<corne> Pork <of Course I knew this and this

PORK SNOUTS

GROSS GROSS I threw down the rest of my tamales.

My husband said whats wrong I explained about the pork snouts...He laughed..

2 hours later husband is heating up Tamales he says you wont some..

I say UMMM no thanks I have had my dailey allowance of pork snouts....blech!!

We walks out of the room snorting like a pig.

I bust out laughing

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww...!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll eat mountain oysters, or brains.... bring on the snouts!

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't have told me this....yuck!!!   GAG
Michele

Anonymous said...

As a farmer's kid, I can tell you that absolutely no part of the slaughtered animal goes unused.  I still eat pepperoni pizza knowing all of this.

xo,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Never, ever read the label on anything with chopped meat in it!!!  lol    And don't ask what kind of dumplings are these in Caneyhead!  lol  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

GROSS!  That's almost as bad as me telling hubby that Taco Bell uses horse meat.  LOL!  They don't really, but I always tell him that (he doesn't care, still eats it though).
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

sorry i'm english...what exactly is Tamales...apart from pig snout!! joanne
http://journals.aol.co.uk/stijoan/joannesjournal//

Anonymous said...

That is a sick thought....but i still love tamales....lol....guess i am a gross individual
Hugss....~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Gross!

Anonymous said...

My daughter's future MIL makes hers with chicken.