Sunday, September 11, 2005

ok I'll bite


Patrick's Place

I got this from patrick so if patrick is doing it I'm doing it HA!!
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Find a career that fits my calling

2.Be at peace with my body

3.Watch my children have children and watch grandchildren have children<ok so I want to live a long time>

4Visit another part of the world with my husband preferably tropical

5.Live in a cheaper town with the small town feel and the people to back the small town feel..you know where the kids and run wild and you don't worry

6.Figure out what this old age is all about

7.Have a tummy tuck..damn it I deserve one with birthing all these babies...there goes the at peace with my body thing huh

Seven Things I Can Do:
1. I am musically talented

 2. a good listener

3. good procrastinator
4. twist names and numbers around
5. love all people even ones different from me
6. talk to my cat..really.... he talks back
7. surf the internet

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Stay mad at someone
2. Be mean to people even if they deserve it
3. like sports. I tryed..bores me to tears
4. Eat like a normal person<gastric bipass>
5. Stop thinking about getting older

6. Exercise like I should
7.Understand people who don't like someone because of the color of there skin.I 've never understood this...I like someone base on how they treat me..<.Assholes come in all colors of skin and male and female...>

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. A nice smile

2. Love of children..
3. Compassion
4. Hansome hispanics males
5. Sense of Humor
6. Patience

7. Honesty

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Well duh
2. I love you..."< to my family>
3. I dont care who did it... just stop fighting
4. Hollie stop barking
5. Stupid idiot get off the road you dumb %%$$####
6. yes you can go outside and play with your friends
7. You want the remote...what do you want for supper.. how was your day...ok ok seven just isnt enough

Seven Celebrity Crushes:Not really crushes.. people I liked to meet for various reasons
John Travolta,Ellen Degeneres,opray winfrey,dr phil..<wow you think I watch to much tv>My mind has gone blank..sorry.. I know I'm already boring myself...Regis philbin...Jay leno..

Seven people I want to do this:
Don't care if anybody does it...it is up to them...


"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey!!  Jay Leno???  Ewwwww!   ;)

xo,
Russ

Anonymous said...

you can see my list of 7 at:

http://journals.aol.com/onestrangecat/OneSummersDay/

Kathy

Anonymous said...

LMAO@ #5 of things you say most often...
Great answers...
Hugss..~Terri~