Thursday, February 9, 2006

Am I stuyding too much

I woke up laughing at myself this morning...

I had a dream I was sitting at a table in a school stuyding...

I overheard some young Dental Hygiene students laughing and one dude said well what the heck is the shape of a BACILLI  bacteria...and he proceeded to laugh and make fun of bateria...

I hear this and starts yelling atthe top of my lungs at this guy...

BACILLI is a ROD OR CYLINDRICAL SHAPED BACTERIA!!!!!.. 

 GET IT RIGHT DUDE DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THIS TEST IS!!!....

Then I woke up.... I laughed at myself...and thought wow I got the answer right even in my dream HA HA HA HA

I need to chill out......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do think that you are studying just a little too much if you are dreaming about it. I think it is great that you got the right answer in your dream. WTG
*Louise*

Anonymous said...

Now, THIS is how I respond to the stress of testing!  Yes, you do need to chill...good luck with that!  JAE

Anonymous said...

You definitely are studying too hard,  but I'm glad you got the answer right......Nice cup of coffee a good book to take your mind of exams...lol....Ally

Anonymous said...

that is how I was my first semester back at schoool....I would dream muscles and bones!!!
time for a break!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Talk about doing too much of a good thing....even in your dreams!!  LOL   At least you know something is sinking in and staying with you!!  Way to go!  CUTE Picture too!!
Michele

Anonymous said...

Yep you need a break    take a day off from studying, then start over    as for me, i need to get studying...~kbear

Anonymous said...

Being a mom and going to school is tuff - almost overloads your mind even in your sleep. I know I'm a divorced mother of two girls and I'm in my final semester of school.
http://journals.aol.com/nuyabeniss/BOBSWE/
Brandi