Friday, February 17, 2006

Bananas

Dang Bananas... do you hear them?? They are calling my name

DOOONNNNAAA oh DOOONNNAA come over here and look at us...Where just like you like us a little green and oh so sweet....

NO I must resist the force....aaggghhhh

 peel chew chew  GULP oh no

why is it when we buy bananas at the store I have to eat one every time I walk by..

I say oh just a half and sure enough I look down and the whole banana is gone...

I just down about 3 bananas today..I can't leave them alone..

Is there anything you can't leave alone if it is in your sight or kitchen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least your eating bananas....they're good for you.  I've been eating Valentine candy...cinnamon lips!!  YES!!  love them...and can't stop grabbing a few everytime I pass by.  Love the hot candy!  :)
Michele

Anonymous said...

Lots of potasium in bananas, and they're less than 100 calories each.  Count your blessings!  I never buy Doritoes because I love them so much, I'll eat the whole bag.  

Anonymous said...

bananas give me heart burn....and the family will fisnish them off within 10 minutes if I let them!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I just disovered the Tostitos with a hint of Lemon Chips...OMG SOOOO good and addictive!  At least you are craving fruit.....could be SOO much worse!  Loris

Anonymous said...

I love me some bananas too Donna!!!
I would have to say...cheddar and sour cream chips...
I could eat a whole freakin bag....lol
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Well, mine is definately NOT the banana's!  LOL!  It's more like "Coffee pot is calling me!!!  FILL ME NOW!!  Drink me now!".  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa