Monday, February 13, 2006

Howard Johnson hotel Sucks

SO you all know the story of the Howard Johnson from HEll I stayed in on my trip to Mississippi..

I acutally called their complaint line when I was staying there because it was so bad.. I got a letter in the mail today.

MS...Donna

Blah blah blah blah blah blah this howard johnson is privately owned so not much we can do thanks for letting us screw you out of money...sucker

love you mean it bye bye....

Ken Greene...

NO the letter really didnt say that I just translated the corporate screw you letter into real words....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that blows!  I bought these awful puffed corn things from Snyders, they were so bad my dog wouldn't eat them.  I emailed them with my complaint and within a week I received 10 bucks in coupons for their products.  The bags were freaking 4 bucks a piece and I had to throw them away.  They have good pretzels so I guess I'll stick with that for now on.

~C~

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear, but that happens a lot with these chain hotels.  Same thing happened to friends.  Got the same letter.  I think the stayed at Best Western or Days Inn.  ~ Mike