Friday, February 10, 2006

conversation with cameron and zachary

I get in the car to pick up kids from school.....

They hop in smiling and Zachary has a heart cookie in his hand..............

Zachary: Mommie look at what Cameron gave me..... his Valentine Cookie..

Me: That is nice. Give me a bite  what did you get a cookie for Cameron???

Cameron: we had our valentines party today!!!

Me:   WHAT!!! I missed it !!!! Valentines isn't until Tuesday that is when Zacharys is... why did they have it today?

Cameron: I dunno<shrugs shoulders>

Me: Baby I'm sorry if I had know I would of come to the party I didn't get the e-mail from the room mother..

Cameron: oh that's ok

Zach: My party is Tuesday right momma

Me: yes and I got you a box to decorate to put your cards in..

Zach: oh goody

Me: daddy can help you decorate it

Zach: I just love that Daddy

Me: <laughing> That Daddy huh

Me: yeah he is so nice he builds me things...

<chica our chihuahuah was in my lap and stuck her head around because she smelled candy.>

Zach: what does chica smells...Look at her he giggles

Me :She smells your candy but don't give it to her its bad for her

Zach: Well.... tell her its bad for her

ME: she doesn't understand human talk

Zach: oh only dog talk ??...well maybe when she grows up

ME: nope she only understands doggie talk even when she is big..

WE get to the house...

Me: Cameron did you get any good candy.

Cameron: in his best southern drawl he says.....Momma we won the lottery

Me: really

Cameron: the lottery in candy

Zach: Here momma you can have the hearts...I don't like um

Me:Hey those heart candies are the best...you kids don't know what good candy is <laughing>

So what am I sitting here doing...??

you guessed it eating the valentine heart candy...

Dang dog...CHICHA come back here....she stole one...Don't tell the kids...<snicker>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful conversation!!  Your boys are such a blessing!!!  And, I just found out my son's V-day party is next Tuesday but it's at NOON.  I have Emma here with me and siblings are not allowed to come, so I can't go to his party.  He is pretty bummed out.  I am making cookies darnit though!  They didn't ask, but I am sending them in anyway!!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

By the way, that picture is BEAUTIFUL of you and hubby!  LOVE IT!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely picture of you and your Hubby....
Your boy's keep us all entertained - loved your conversation..lol...Ally

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking through your journal & I also have signed your map.
http://journals.aol.com/nuyabeniss/BOBSWE/
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Now, Donna, some doggies can understand English just perfectly!  Our old Zena dog does.  You can mention something casually, and she will respond to it.  She's a Boston Terrier.  Hope you have an incredible Valentines Day!  -  Barbara