Wednesday, February 8, 2006

conversation with zachary

Tonight hubby took Cameron our 10 year old to the bowling alley and spent time with him..

Zachary stay home with me..

Me: zach you want to watch that Valiant  movie with mommy

Zach: yeah that would be great..

Me: you can sit in the rocking chair with me

Zachary: good lets snuggle

the movie starts and zachary starts to read the screen

Zachary: look momma it says may 1944....that was WWII

Me: Was it gee I don't remember.

Zachary: Yeah we learned it in school...Its ok your brain is older and don't remember much...

Me: <laughing> yeah my brain is full of lots of stuff there is no more more...

I'm thinkingto myself dang he knows so much and he is just in 1st grade..

I feel myself getting more stupid by the minute...LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on telling us your conversations with the kids; I love it!

Anonymous said...

lol...kids are too too funny....

kelly

Anonymous said...

I loved that picture too.....Don't Kids say the things......Ally

Anonymous said...

amazing how they learn more and we forget more!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

LOL..I love your conversations with your kids..thats funny stuff.. And I dont think I EVER knew the year of WWII..HAHA  ((HUGS))