Saturday, February 11, 2006

Somebody quick please SLAP me..

Wow am I ever bitchy today...If I didnt know better I would think it was PMS..

I can't blame PMS because I don't have those monthly visits anymore and havent for 5 years...

Even my husband looked at me and said wow you are really mean today...

I felt this way when I woke up....

I think it is due to sleep deprivations..

You don't want to be around me when I consistantly dont get enough sleep..

I thought and I thought..

Maybe its because I really haven't caught up from Mississippi I didnt sleep well there was scared at that crazy hotel and then I worked a over night and didnt sleep yesterday and then last night I couldn't sleep well...

Hubby was doing sleep study at the DR office and kids slept with me..

I kept waking up thinking isnt it time for him to be home...dog kept wanting out..Youngest keep kicking me in the back....then damn alarm went off..hubby forgot to turned it off...

gripey gripey...

I need to be slapped......lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thought of that Hotel you stayed in would make anyone afraid to go to sleep...Sleep deprivation - dog wanting out - being kicked in the back - the to add insult to injury the Alarm goes off....Well you have every right to be bitchy.....Ally

Anonymous said...

Wow, maybe you took over my PMS?  Oddly enough I didn't have any this past month...yup, you stole it!

Hope ya catch up on those ZZZ's Mama T!

~V~

Anonymous said...

Your lucky not to have pms anymore.  Most women dread menapause, I look forward to it.  Sleep deprivation can make anyone irritated.  Get a nap in if you can.:)
Steph
http://www.tagworld.com/Poetmom

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

This is another one of your too funny entries.
lololololololol

hehehe
Niki :)