Saturday, February 25, 2006

June 2005 conversation with the kids

I am anal<pardon the pun> about my toliet...Why you ask..because I live with 3 males and sometimes the grown up male comes back for a visit...

There aim is terrible...and of course no one did it..

Well I sure didnt do it...so I'm innocent but I get to clean it...

dum de dum just cleaning the toliet and I thought...WTH how did you guys manage to pee that far off the toliet..

So I yell boys get in here,, after a few minutes they come in to see why mom is on the floor yelling for them..

Cameron:  momma whats wrong why are you in the floor are you ok

Me: no I'm not ok...thanks for asking....I'm down here cleaning the pee off the base of the toliet

Cameron: well is wasnt me

Zach<peeks in> Is wasnt me momma

Together they say...It was probably daddy..IS daddy in trouble

Cameron: I promise mom is wasnt me and I can prove it...

Now this peeked my interest as to how he would know which urine stain was his...I know I didnt feed them food color for the pee...although now that I think about it...it is a good idea...

Well guys I defentily know is wasnt me and we all know why..

Cameron: it was probably Zach he can never hold it still

ME: snickering...zach to you got a wild one son...

Zach: laughes...No momma just a big one that has alot of pee but it wasnt me

Cameron: it was too you and it wasnt me...

ME:ok cameron prove to me it wasnt you...

Cameron: Because

Me: because why.

Cameron: Because I pee like a girl....

ME: what!!!!! you pee like a girl ??

Cameron: yeah I always sit down to pee that way it doesnt go everywhere..

I think to myself................

<Well hot diggity damn that was a good idea..why didnt I think of that with all the boys in the house>

Ok zachary crackery that leaves you cause I can voulge for daddys aim...

Zach: Hangs head down and says Ok it was me...

Me:I 'm not mad at you .baby just need you to clean up after yourself..I know its hard but it gets easier the more you do it

Zach: well sometimes it gets two streams and I dont know which one to follow...

Me:I..understand<as I gigle under my breath>maybe

you should go ask you dad about that one...

In the meantime if you tinkle on the seat or rim grab some toliet paper and wipe it off and flush it down the commode...

ok..I love you both very much now go play with your friends and i will clean it off this time...

Thanks mom we love you...yeah you better


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment................

Anonymous said...

Ethan sits to pee...wish hubby would!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

How cute!  JAE

Anonymous said...

kids they are so cute, lol.

Anonymous said...

This is priceless!!  I'm a "squatter" at home.  It gives me a chance to read some of "Entertainment Weekly" and not dribble.  The spouse is a stander and he's 6'6" which means that gravity plays a part.   It's amazing we're not all single!!  Thanks for this entry, Donna.  I needed a laugh.

Hug,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Priceless ~ the things children say lol....Ally

Anonymous said...

My hubby sits too pee too! He lived alone for years and didn't want to clean it up! This was a great entry! Thanks for the smile.
Shadie

Anonymous said...

LOL  Guys, you just got to love them........at least to clean up after them you do.  ;)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Boy do I hear YA on this one!   Two boys, my husband AND a 84 year old man over at my place!  It is UNBELIEVABLE  where they manage to get it!    Loris

Anonymous said...

I am 40ish with 3 boys and a hubby. (boys range from 17-7) and my daughter. Somehow the toilet always manages to stay pretty clean and I didn't know why. I wish I could assume that I "trained" them all really well when they were little but such was not the case.  One dayI busted my 13 yr old  wiping what appeared to be water around the seat. It was pee!! It then dawned on me that I've been sitting my hiney on that pissy seat!! Now I have to remind them lift the seat!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. the toilet thing was a trip. I had 2 boys 2 girls and a husband and I know how all the guys say..'not me' .

http://journals.aol.com/godsfava8/DiaryofaSoldOutWoman

Anonymous said...

Hello~
Oh my gosh you are the sweetest Mom in the world! What a cute, funny story to share with us all. Absolutely endearing, sweet boys you have.

Hugs,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

Cute and funny entry. Didn't have any little boys but would think they could be trained easier then men. Paula