Monday, February 6, 2006

Sweet hubby and children

When I got home Sunday the kids screamed with delight....Thier hugs so strong I thought there weould break my ribs...Lol

They all missed me so much and I missed them also..

They made me a sign colored in there writing saying

We Missed You MOMMY!!!

I just sent my money into the American Dental Association to take the National Board on March 28...I feel like puking with fear...

so everyday until March 28 I will be studying....

Prayers are welcome...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I  am sure you will be fine!

Anonymous said...

Certainly will send a prayer for you. I'm sure you will make it. Paula

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and you have my prayers.  March 28th is a good day, my oldest son will be 14!!!  See it is a good luck day to you.  You will do fine, you're a smart cookie with lots of prayers!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Your kids were so sweet , what a great welcome home.
Dont puke !!! You will do great. You truly are an inspiration.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers but you don't need them, you will be just fine!  Isn't that the greatest feeling knowing you were missed?!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a lovely welcome home you got from the Children...
I will be thinking about you on March 28th I'm sure you do just fine...
Ally

Anonymous said...

Sos orry about the horrible trip! i know that the welcome home had to make up for it!
You will do great on your test!I have faith in you.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. The best thing maybe for you to find some "me" time in the midst of all that studying. Don't get overloaded. I know that's easier said than done. You seem to have a great family and lots of support.
http://journals.aol.com/nuyabeniss/BOBSWE/
Brandi