Tuesday, February 7, 2006

what to do

I have a dilemma and its stressing me out..

I spoke with the lady that runs the instrumentation refresher 3 day course in CT...The class costs 1800.00 plus books plus instruments... so were looking at about 3000.00 when you count airfare and hotel...

The course is given in April..so that gives me very little time to work and raise the money...Not to mention study for my nationals which is march 28

This is stressing me out...I don't feel strongenough in the actual cleaningof the teeth because it has been 23 years. I know once I practice a little I will be fine but damn 3000.00

We are not rich by any means...I don't want to go into the clinical board blind because the board alone costs 810.00..if you fail then it is another 810 dollars to take again

I hate this why does it have to be so hard...

I'm thinking of going to the DR and getting something for my nerves...my stomach feels like an acid pit

I just needed to vent....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where in CT....we are about 45 minutes form Danbury...come stay here and save on hotel costs!  but then you would need a car...hmmmmgot to tthink about this!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is lots of money. Can you maybe get a student loan of some kind? I will pray about it.
Hugs *Louise*

Anonymous said...

Wonder why they make it so hard moneywise to do these courses they so need you in their service ...I hope you manage to complete the course...Ally

Anonymous said...

I say get a small loan, especially from a credit union, and go for it.  Seems like there's always a road block to slow you down, but don't let it stop you.  I hope you're not so down about it now and maybe have a plan of action.
Steph
http://www.tagworld.com/Poetmom

Anonymous said...

Life is hard and only seems to get harder the older we get, but anyone can be a quiter, right? So stick with it and where there's a will they say there's a way. I'm sure you'll make it. When I graduate in May this year, I will have a student loan to pay back. Maybe you should check into the student loans.
http://journals.aol.com/nuyabeniss/BOBSWE/
Brandi