Thursday, February 9, 2006

conversation with Zachary

ME:Zach you need to brush your teeth before I take you to school get in the bathroom and I will help you brush.

Zach: ok just a minute I need to go to my room and get the instructions..

Me: what instructions??

Zach: This dental lady came to our school and gave us the instructions on the RIGHT way to brush teeth..

Me: Zach mommy knows how to brush teeth remember mommie went to school and stuff for that...

Zach:  I know but this lady is an expert... momma

Me: ok well then we better read those instructions...Let me see

I brushed his teeth and he says MOM you forgot my tongue....

Ok Ok zach give me a minute!!!!! I only have two hands....

 

Just like a child to humble ya!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know that mom's are never experts in the eyes of their own children.  We are constantly having to tell them "I told you so"  :)
Michele