Saturday, February 25, 2006

Thank you jackie

Jackie pick me as one of her favorites and I am flattered..I thought I would go back and put some of my conversation with the kids that I love the best

Zach: Momma...does it hurt when you die???

Me: I'm not sure I havent died yet but I hope not..

Zach:Momma will you be able to see me from heaven

Me:I sure will

Zach:How will you see me from that far??

Me:I will be right beside you but you wont see me

Zach:You will talk but I wont hear you???

<zach thinking quitely>

Zach:momma how old are you??

Me:43

Zach: Your going to get old arent you

Me:Yes unfortunately I will

Zach: What day will grandma and Papaw die??

Me I don't know only God knows that secret??

Zach: IS God a boy or a girl??

Me: Will I dont think he is either but I'm not really sure I haven't met him yet.

Zach: That's ok if he is a boy or a girl I will still love him.

Me:That's good God will be happy to hear that...

Zach:Momma will you still lay with me while I go to sleep

Me: Sure baby...I love you bunches my little handsome boy

ZACH:<Yawn>  I love you to momma....even after you die

Me:  That's good to know....

 

 

Sigh!!! Were does this child get all these thoughts

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the mind of a child, so pure and untainted.  Every thought and idea are so genuine.  Thanks for sharing.   Loris

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Loved reading your entries!

Mary Louise

http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaw...........That's so cute.

Aren't kids something else?Congratulations on being a guest editor's pick!   I'm new to your journal.  i will be back to read more of your conversations.
Take Care,
Lady K

Anonymous said...

they r cute, i have one just the same, even "off the wall" at times. it takes patience and creativity. i feel bad if i get lazy in the way i answer him or get "short".it is a trip.parenting is real rewarding.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!..Your very welcome!! MUCH DESERVED and I hope you got lots of new readers! YOU ROCK!!

Jackie