Wednesday, February 1, 2006

off to see the wizard

Tomorrow I'm off to Mississippi for a 3 day intensive study for national boards...

The drive will be long but I will survive.<hey isn't there a song I will survive lol>..I'm looking forward to being around fellow Dental Hygienists and hearing the speaker talk...I here she is great...

I worked last night took care of a 72 year old woman who had plastic surgery and sang opera...she looked good..Didn't look 72 but then that is the point right LOL LOL

I told my hubby that in our 11 years of marriage this will be the 3rd time I have ever been away from him and the kids both at the same time...

If I'm away from him I usually have the kids and if I' m away from the kids I'm usually with him...The other 2 times I was in the hospital so.doesn't count the same...

Hubby called today....

Hubby: Hey sweetie did you get some sleep since you worked last night

ME: Naugh I'm good...

Hubby: did you pack yet?

ME:<laughing> Right you know me better than that I'm a last minute type of girl...

Hubby: that's true...well I will help you all I can to get you ready for your trip

Me: oh honey that is so sweet your such a great husband

<sound good so far right well read further>

Hubby: Yes I will I'll help you pack and even check under your hood for you if you need...Starts dieing laughing

ME:PFFTT Smart Ass  my hood doesn't need checking its just fine....

No he didn't mean the hood of my car....MEN are such goof balls

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Cliff.

Anonymous said...

hope it goes well Donna

Anonymous said...

Typical man!!!  Todd would say the very same thing!  I hope you have a great time AWAY without children, without a hubby!!!  I am so envious!!  Give me a few days away, a nice hotel room, some good food and a good romance novel, and I would be all set!  It's my dream!  Be careful driving, don't forget to check under that "hood" before you leave though.  Never know what might, ummm, come up.  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha...Guys always have a saying like that don't they?  Good luck with your trip.  Stay safe and learn alot.:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

Hope your little trip is relaxing and safe. Paula

Anonymous said...

Yep, even when we are married, us guys are horn buckets.....


Chris
Most recent entry was 2/04/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

have fun....my journal went private again but I added you to the readers....