Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hello

 I have been so busy.

I have been observing at an Dental office and it has been exciting...Things have been coming back to me a lot...I know more than I give myself credit for...

I have watching the Dental hygienist and picking her brain..

I received a response from the University of Texas in San Antonio about a clinical refresher. Cost is around 2000.00 plus other expenses but at least it is in Texas. They came highly recommended by another Dental Hygienist so I definitely want to go..

 So got to come up with some major moolah...I'm taking donations if anyone is interested...<wink> Just teasing <sort of>HA!!!!

My husband sent me the sweetest text message today telling me he loved and supported me...I love having him

in my life...he is such a keeper...

God has sent people in my life just when I needed them on this journey and I have made some lasting friendships...

I am thankful and humbled..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds excellent.........I am sure it will all come together

Anonymous said...

I work with a dental hygienist at the OB/GYN research clinic.  We look to see if the pregnant women have gum disease.  If they do, they might be eligible for a free dental cleaning to help us prove that gum disease can lead to a premature birth.  Interesting huh?