Friday, February 17, 2006

conversation with hubby

 

 

 

 

 

I was studying tonight...Hubby was being a little short in his answers to me I looked at him and said

Me: Say something nice and positive to me..

Hubby:ok  your my Minnie and I'm your Mickey Now lets get goofy..

Me: LOL that was a good one even if it was corny now roll over and goofy your butt to sleep..

Husband: < Laughing>

2 second later he is snoring...Dang how does he go to sleep so fast!!!

___________________________________________

Did anybody see that wife swap show tonight I think it was a rerun  the one..with the crazy Lady screaming Im a christian!!!!!!...

Sorry lady your NOT a christian your satan I saw your head turn a 360..

that woman was freaking crazy....lol

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband is the same way. I can turn my head and he is asleep. Boy, what I wouldn't do to be able to fall asleep like that. I did see that wife swap when it first came on. I wish I knew it was on again. I think I did see her head turn 360 also. LOL Have a great Saturday.

Anonymous said...

That Wife Swap was a repeat and that woman is NUTS!!!!!!!  She is what is wrong with those holy rollers in this world!  Close minded much?!?!  And the fake puking!  PUHLEEZEEE!  Your hubby is a sweety for saying what he did by the way.  Too cute!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just loved your conversation with Hubby....how romantic lol.....
Didn't watch the wife swap....by the sound of it I'm glad I didn't.
I just can't resist cheese I'm known to go to the fridge two/three times a day to cut a piece to eat..Yum Yummy......Ally

Anonymous said...

My husband goes to sleep that fast, too.  He gets home about 12:45, brushes his teeth, comes straight to bed, and is always asleep by 1 AM.  Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I know !!  My husband goes to sleep so fast!  I guess we women ponder toooo much.  The men just say F@@@ it, I'm pooped!  Sometimes when it is 1:30 am, I just sit there and stare at him sleeping, not knowing whether to caress him or kick him :-) Loris

Anonymous said...

My hubby says as soon as my head hits the pillow i am out...lol
It's true...i fall asleep easily...and can sleep anywhere
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I saw that wife swap before.  That lady was a bit extreme, ha,ha.
Steph
http://www.tagworld.com/poetmom/Home

Anonymous said...

What, he comes up with a line like that and you don't "get goofy" with him......I'm disappointed.   ha ha ha

Chris
Most recent entry was 2/17/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Chris... What....No getting goofy?   LOL  Your hubby was quite funny on that one.   :)
Michele