Wednesday, December 15, 2004

3 questions

Thank you Judith for being the first to ask me 3 questions

everyone should check out Judith's artwork very beautiful.

Judith HeartSong

http://hometown.aol.com/judithheartsong/myhomepage/index.html

 

1. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen in your life?

wow only one?? when my sister and I were in elementary school we move into the country. Rumour had it that the next door neighbor had a mean dog so we were scared..Late that night my dad made my sister and I go out to the moving van to get something out..My sister thought she would be a smart ass and scare me..She said wooo I hear that dog and she started running for the door of our mobile home...Welllll the front door was a sliding glass door that my mom had closed a few minutes before my sister decided to pull her little stunt,,,,SHe was ahead of me and ran up the three steps and BAMMMM ran flap dap into the glass door...She hit it so hard she bound about 2 feet into the air missed all the steps and landed on her ass in the grass.... I started laughing so hard I actually started to cry...Servers her right the spoilt little turd  :-) To this day all I have to say to her is woooo that big dog is coming and she starts laughing......
2. What person (living or dead) has been your greatest inspiration?

My friend CECY ...Watching her die of breast cancer at 32 with such bravery and strength. Never heard her once ask why me or complain...I wrote a entry in my journal about her back in october but I dont know how to link back sorry
3. What is your favorite treat?

It changes but most likely anything with cream country gravy all over it :-)  Puts a new meaning to lard Ass  Ha!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum...country gravy is the best!  What happened to your sister was funny.:)  Of course she was probably ticked off beyond words.:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

1. What is your worst fear?

2. What is your biggest regret in your life?

3. What are you most proud of yourself for?

~ Heather