Friday, December 17, 2004

rudolph oh rudolph

 

I was watching T.V. tonight.....I noticed Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer was coming on....HUUMMM I thought this is great I will ask the kids if they want to snuggle on the couch and watch it with me.....

I love watching videos with my kiddos with the fire going and a big soft blanket.....

I hollared at the kids and it went like this....

Me:  CAMERON and ZACH come here

Me: Hey guys...are you listening come here

CAMERON: What momma...

ME: Hey guess what is coming on TV??

Cameron:<silence>  What???

ME: Rudolph the RED nose reindeer do you want to watch it with me??

Cameron: Which one?

Me: What do you mean which one Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer

I thinking gee what the heck ..I loved rudolph>

Cameron: which one mom the Classic or the 3D..

Me:  Laughing out loud....Classic <boy do I feel old>

Cameron:  Naugh I like the one with rudolph and the the island of misfit toys

Me: thinking<what the heck is that..  Oh well I didnt want to watch stupid Rudolph anyway :-)

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

There 3 more questions from step.. http://journals.aol.com./poetmom1968/TheRedhead/

 If you could anywhere in the world, an all expense paid vacation for a week, where would you go?

A cruise or somewhere tropical
2) When was the last time someone (outside of your family) did something nice for you?

My friend Michaela

 And what was it they did?Gave me all her old christmas decorations which were beautiful
3) What is your all time favorite movie?

Humm thats a hard one...I'm not a big movie watcher but I liked

Somewhere in time with christopher reeves


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie Somewhere in Time.  And I also love Rudolph.:)  I didn't know they had a 3D one.  Hmmmm...
Steph

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started on my love of "Somewhere in Time"!  Ask around J-land, they will say "Don't ask Lisa if she loves that movie or you will be in for a 10 hour conversation on how much she does!".  Hee-hee!  If it makes you feel any better, I was sitting on the couch by myself watching Rudolph too!  It started out that my 9 year old wanted to watch it with me, but it held his interest for maybe 5 minutes and next thing I knew, I was all alone and enjoying it by myself!  Kids!  They don't know a good thing when they see it!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Kids eh!!!!!  Have never seen Rudolph but it sounds fun.Had to smile at what they said xxxxx