Wednesday, December 15, 2004

more 3 question

questions from celeste  her journal is mydayandthoughts

"1. What is your favorite cartoon?

hum you didnt say at what age  Ha!!!..when I was a kid I loved the Jetsons


2. How old were you when you got your first real kiss?

16 or 15


3. You are given the choice of being bald or having bright green hair for the rest of your life..... which would you choose?"

Green hair I could always die it another color with no hair your stuck unless you buy wigs hummm well I think I would still go with green hair....;-)

donna In TEXAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'd definetly go with the green hair too... Lol.
Thanks for sharing!
*Jennifer*
http://journals.aol.com/perkysgrl/APickleForYourThoughts

Anonymous said...

LOL What is your favorite now? The link worked!

Anonymous said...

Most definately go with the green hair, rather than be bald!!  Hubby is bald, and his head gets cold this time of year ;o)
Thanks for your comment in my journal, will add you to my alerts!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Want some more questions?  I did this in my journal, it was good fun.
1.  If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
2.  What's the funniest thing that happened to you today?
3.  If you had to pick a colour, and only ever wear just that colour, what colour would you pick?
Sara   x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sarajanesmiles/SarasDays