Thursday, December 16, 2004

warming those buns

OOOhhhhhh....... how I am loving having a car that's not over 10 years old..

sometimes I forget I have a newer car......  it has only been a week since I got it.....brain cells are slow on the uptake...

I open the door to the garage and go ........Oh yeah that's right I have a new car   un hu un hu un hu <doing the happy dance><Not literally new acutally 2002 but new to me so that counts right>

Whats so special about my car?  Glad you asked!!!

IS it because I look so good driving it???  NOPE

Is it because it so nice and silvery???  NOPE

Is its because everything smells so clean??? NOPE

Is it because it acutally runs beyond 1st gear hummmm well thats a plus put nope wrong again.....

It's because are you ready.........Drum Roll please

IT HAS HEATED SEATS!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it...... a dang bun warmer I love it....I didn't even know it had that when I bought it....I really didnt care what extras it had because being a used car I knew...... what I got was what I got.......

I was just happy with a car from this century:-)

yepper ree....My buns are nice and toasty all I have to do is hit a button and in 30 second volia!!! Toasted buns <minus the butter> HA!!!...

Ya know I didnt know how warming your butt could make the rest of you feel so warm....SO I am a happy women warm butt and all    NOW  one more thing..........

Do you think if I crank that baby on high it would burn the fat cells off my A@@ :-)  Hey ..........it was worth a try....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok more questions......

Comment from: luvinmythreeboyz
"1. What is your worst fear?

hum I would think drowning is my worst fear.....Because if your trap under water holding your breath you know the next breath you take will be water and if you dont take a breath you will die also so there is no way out...Does this make sense?

2. What is your biggest regret in your life?

Not living my dreams instead I listen to others and lived like I thought they wanted me to or what was expected of me..

3. What are you most proud of yourself for?

My ability to love people and see the beauty in them even when they dont see it in themselves

~ Heather"

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna ask 3 questions!  I was too late for your other entry.  
1) If you could anywhere in the world, an all expense paid vacation for a week, where would you go?
2) When was the last time someone (outside of your family) did something nice for you?  And what was it they did?
3) What is your all time favorite movie?

Steph

Anonymous said...

Seat heaters.....one of God's greatest creations!
Candace

Anonymous said...

the seat warmer sounds marvelous. judi