Saturday, December 25, 2004

ho ho ho

  So............ all the presents have been opened.....The look of excitement and innocent belief in my children's eyes brought a tear to mine......The yelling look mom Santa knew Santa knew!!!! I told my husband cherish this feeling because they are getting older and one day....well you know <sigh> As the children opened there presents my husband looked over at me and smiled.....that smile of the deepest love for our children and each other... And I thought yeah boys Santa came and I love him so much.... I love you Randy!!!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same at my house today :o)
Isn't it lovely when the children are young and believe in Santa!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful graphic, WOW!  And, my hubby did the same thing to me today, even took me to the side and hugged me and whispered "You did good Santa".  Isn't that the best feeling in the world?!  Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a day as beautiful as the graphic you chose.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S magic!  So happy you had a wonderful time xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Children make Christmas very magical.  It's so sweet to watch.:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

This is truly a beautiful entry in your journal and it really touched me.  What a perfect way to feel right before your big TEN year wedding anniversary!!  An early congratulations..........love....Kristy