Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy new year/anniversary

 

 Wow!!!!! what a beautiful day today...it is nice and warm in the 70's I loved it...  

 I worked today but Randy was off....I'm so glad to have the kids home...they ad so much love to our life...

~~Got a big surprize today~~~~~~

I got off at 2:30 today....I walked to my car and randy and the kids were hiding in my car... I walked up to the car and saw them crouch down in the car.... I laughed and got into the car and said ...what are you guys doing in my car???

The boys pulled out flowers, cards and a gift from behind the back-seat.

They yelled ""Happy Anniversary momma ""

I was floored totally caught me off guard... I was very touched<sigh>   My life would be so empty without my family I love them so much..... Wow 10 years that's a long time.....

Happy Anniversary Honey I love you .. Life is a journey and I'm glad your taking it with me.... your wife and best friend,Donna  

 

graphics by

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so cute :o)
Happy Anniversary!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that?!?!?  Thank God you saw them BEFORE you got into the car!  Imagine if you didn't?!  I would have screamed bloody murder!  Hee-hee!  Happy Anniversary!!  And, Happy New Year!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thats soooo sweet.

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your journal!  Happy New Year!  What a sweet idea, Happy Anniversary also~

Anonymous said...

How sweet.  So glad you had that nice little surprise.

Happy New Year to you , my friend.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Now that was sweet.:)  You deserve it too. :)
Steph