Sunday, December 12, 2004

Dude where is my car?

So glad to have a day off....

Randy the kids and I decide to go get groceries at Wal Mart.

Walmart wasnt too crowded which is not usual for a weekend.

I'm still dragging a little from working deep nights...kids are a whinning dont touch me.stop looking at me..the usual 

stuff..

so anyway while were checking out I tell hubby that I will take the kids to the car because they are being a pain and I figure the walk will maybe calm them down.....So we walk out and I immedialty realize I don't remember were we parked the car...

Cameron<mister know it all> says mom we parked on the other side so...we go sashing across the parking lot all the while I'm thinking now was my car light silver blue or silve.r..???? I have had it one day so the memory is a little hazey.

Well..... we found every passat in the parking lott but ours even a few jettas...I'm looking quite the fool clicking my remote hoping the car beeps...The kids are running around going over here mom here it is

 

nope not even close is was a beemer...had to go into the whole lecture of different types of cars to the kids HA!....

Meanwhile evertime the kids ran to a car someone thought we were leaving and was stalking us hoping to get a parking place.

FINALLY..I said boys I think you guys are wrong lets go to the other side and sure enough there is was  but no Randy....

I thought on no he has had enough time to find the car I wonder if he is running around like us with the groceries.

SO I hop in the car and decide to take off to look for him....

I make a loop and see him going to were the car was..... and of course its gone....He has a funny look on his face..I honk and he gets in

I said sorry we got lost ...where are the groceries honey?  He said I all ready put them in the trunk ...I put them in andwent to look for you guys when I got out and saw the car was gone I thought oh no I put the groceries in somebody elses car and they took off with my goroceries.../..... We both laughed.....

 

I said Randy you wouldnt have the keys to someone else's car he says you never know...He is such a goober....

 

Donna In TEXAS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, Inhate when I lose my darn car ~ heather

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee.  That's funny.:)  I'd move the car on purpose just to see the face of someone who knew it was there moments earlier. >:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

We once lost our white rental car in the parking lot at Disney World. Do you know how many white rental cars there are at Disney World.  <Sigh>. I now make sure I put some distinguishing feature in the back window so I'll know it's the right one.
We had an incident here in MN several years ago when the kicker of the MN Vikings actually "stole" a van from a grocery store parking lot. He used his mother in laws van , except the one he drove off from the store wasn't his mother in laws. The keys fit and everything. It was pretty funny when he told it, but the cops stopped him with guns drawn.
Candace

Anonymous said...

I once got into the wrong minivan!  I was rushing to my daughter's dance recital and had stopped for flowers, I was running out to the van and got in and realized that it was an awfully clean van and wondered how it got that way.  LOL!  It wasn't mine!  DUH!  Thank God no one saw me!  And, by the way, I have lost my car and had to have a security guard drive me around to find it before, so you aren't alone!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOLOL I have been there! I forgot what I was driving last week!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know this feeling well at Wal*Mart. Paula