Tuesday, December 14, 2004

ok I'm game

This is probably making it’s rounds, I found it at Heather’s.

 

So, here’s a chance for some fun, I think.

 

And maybe I’ll get some of my more quiet readers to speak out.

 

I’d like everyone to ask me three questions, no more no less.

Ask me anything, and I will answer.

 

Then, play along by asking your readers to do the same with you.

 

Okay, bring on the questions…

 

                                           



I copied this from danielle's journal  Everybody knows...  I liked her font....but I have seen it on many other journals including heathers

ps dont ask unless you want to know wink wink nudge nudge

Donna InTEXAS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen in your life?
2. What person (living or dead) has been your greatest inspiration?
3. What is your favorite treat?

:):) judi

Anonymous said...

1. What is your favorite cartoon?
2. How old were you when you got your first real kiss?
3. You are given the choice of being bald or having bright green hair for the rest of your life..... which would you choose?