Sunday, December 12, 2004

YOu want me to eat that

 

Still feel like jet lag working deep nights at the hospital.....

Next week no hospital work so yeah...

Husband wanted to go to the mall this afternoon...I really didnt want to go but what the hey....Big crowds and screaming crying children crammed in a room isnt my cup of tea....gee I must be getting old

I cant really enjoy shopping trying to avoid being run over by strollers or people walking forward but looking backward...WEll you know what I mean.

I ran into a friend of mines daughter....I remember when she was in 6 grade and now here she is with a 2 year old....I really was feeling old and dumpy Ha!

Tryed to see santa clause the line was way too long  no not for me for the boys.....

WEll. came home thought I would journal hop for a while dear husband comes in and conversation goes like this

Randy: Honey do you want some supper?

Me: not really babe I'm not hungry thanks anyway

Randy: its really good

Me:no thanks maybe later you go ahead and eat.

about 15 minutes go by and dear husband is chowing down

ME:that smells really good honey

Randy: you want me to make you a plate?.

Me: what did you cook?

Randy: Sausage and baked beans..I'll bring you a plate

Randy:You want beans also?

Me:  Welll,,my question to you is do YOU want me to eat beans...because you know you wont like me much later..

Randy:chuckles and says well I ate beans also you better eat some just to save yourself HA!

Donna :Ok give me some just do say I didnt warn you

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you end up asking your hubby to pull your finger? :)
Steph