Monday, December 27, 2004

It is finished

I was playing with my dads webcam and ask my hubby to come in and take a picture with me of course when I pushed the button he had to make a goofy face...ticked me off so I'm posting it anyway...I think he looks like a possesed creature HA!!!!! Men always got to be funny!!

 

 

 

Sitting here in the quite....Seems odd not having a child run into the room every 5 minutes.... Christmas Day we drove the kids up to Wichita Falls to visit the in -laws and my dad and step moms   On the way up there we heard from our 7 year old

Are we there yet????

How many more minutes????

How far do we have to go??? <Repeat these questions about 50 MILLION times....you get my drift HA!> In The middle of all the question asking I heard Zachary say to his brother  

Zachary: Cameron I saw Santa Clause last night..

 I immediately looked over at my husband as he looked over at me..... We both had a puzzled look on our faces wondering just here this line of conversation was going....

I smiled at randy and turn my head towards zach and said

 Me: So what did Santa look like Zach? Zachary: Well he was fat with a black belt and I saw Rudolph too!!!

Me: Did Santa see you? Zach: NO  I hid from him

Me: That was good thinking because if he saw you then he wouldn't of left all the gifts : zach smiled like the cat that ate the canary :-)   Now I don't know if Zachary dreamed this or if he was trying to impress his big brother cameron..nevertheless it was quite comical  

 

 WE spend the night with my dad and step moms.... My stepmom is a very loving and warm person ...I truly enjoy her presence in my life....When you stay at her house you leave feeling filled up with love and acceptance ... The kind of acceptance of being OK with who you are... The kids are staying at my in-laws for the week....I have to work all week and since they are out of school on Christmas break I thought my husband parents would enjoy spending time with them... They are always wanting them to come down so..I didnt feel too badly letting them stay... Well, I must get ready for work..... Hope all had a joyous Christmas.... Donna In Texas

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you Donna!
You look lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna and the surprised looking hubby!  Hee-hee!  Mine does the same thing when I say smile for the pictures, except his eyes are always CLOSED!  LOL!  Sorry you have to work all week, but so does most of the world (unlike me who gets the school holidays off, but gets sucky pay because I work for the schools).  Hope you enjoy your week ALONE with your hubby!  You lucky, lucky girl!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bummer you had to work today, I return to work tomorrow, which isn't as bad as it sounds, since I work in my house!  Kids say the darndest things!  Gotta love 'em!

~Nae

Anonymous said...

How funny.  He does look a bit posessed!  LOL.  But now we know what you guys look like.  It's nice to put a face with a name.

Anonymous said...

Kids have such cute little conversations, don't they? I am glad you have a nice step mom. So often it is the other way around. Hope you have a great New Year ahead, Paula

Anonymous said...

Hey?  Nice to put a face to the journal.:)  You are most beeeaautiful!! You and your husband make a cute couple I might add.  I love people like your stepmom.  It's the type of person I strive hard to be like. :)
Steph