Wednesday, December 15, 2004

whaaaa I'm tick

 

So kids and I are at home...not feeling well...      Zachary has a runny nose and sore throat...Cameron has headache and sore throat...and me  I feel like my head is a overblown balloon...

I just medicate the boys so I figure in 15 minutes they will be sleeping ZZZZZZZZ.

I probably could of sent them to school but why infect everyone elses kid....... plus when I was a single mom I didn't always have the option to stay home with my child.

Hope everyone is having fun shopping for there christmas...I still havent shopped....... I work better under pressure :-)

I'm too ADD if I have too much time and too much to choose from I freak and can't choose....If I have 2 days and a limited supply I just pick and dont antalize it to death..Yeap I'm weird....

 

I'm so enjoying my car its such a relief to have a car that runs and has a good heater. I'm so thankful that God watched over us as we looked. We could not of afforded this car brand new and to find a used one in such a good shape is a blessing.

I told my husband the other night

Me: Thanks so much for my car its such a relief

husband:  You deserve it..I'm happy if momma's happy

ME:  Whatever you goofball

Husband:  Thanks for being my wife

Me: awwhh honey that so sweet <smile>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are happy
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

Hope your head is feeling better...and the kids!!  You still have some time to shop.  I'm still working on mine.
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

Found your journal and have put your on alerts.  Nice to make a new friend.  I shall be back to read more tomorrow.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family

Please pass the Christmas Elf voting site to anyone that you can.  Thank you so much and thank you for voting for him.

Anonymous said...

Awe, that was sweet of your husband to say!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Awww that was sweet!  My hubby tells me that if he could he would buy me my dream car BEFORE he even thought about buying his dream pickup.  Now that's love!  Hope you are ALL feeling better soon!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa