Monday, December 20, 2004

baugh hum christmas music

I am sick sick too death of christmas music....Which if you know me is strange having a background in music.....

Let me explain....

You see its like this..... kohl's has musiak a station which plays in every dang store in this town.....So not only do I get to hear the music at work but every dang store I shop in....

I have the whole thing memorize..

Hey oh the missieltoe hung for you to see somebody waits for you who gives a crap not me...oooppppsss thats not how the song goes...

I love making up my own words now...I will be putting product out on the shelf singing away kind of tweaking the words and people will walk by me with that strange look....You know the look...like I'm from another planet...

Hey I have to humor myself...or the songs will drive me crazy heres a few examples of the songs:

There is the boy george disco christmas song

the funky christmas carole by who knows I guess ......beyonce

some britney spears sounding song

It's really the messed up funky ones that bother me the most the traditional ones don't bother me as bad....Think about it I've been hearing them for over a month now non stop at work and away from work...

Sometimes when I'm out in the dock loading merchandise I"ll dance a littl jig....Something just comes over me ......

I think there is a subliminal messages in the music.......Cant you hear it.....It's saying Donna

dance a jigg ...donna sing stupid words...Donna stand on one foot....I hear them the voices they call to me.....

So if you see me running out of kohls naked well the voices you see they got to me   Just kidding  sort of....:-)

Hope everyone has a great christmas

Donna In TEXAS

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear them too! Sometimes the voices make a lot of sense!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Very funny, I hear Christmas music all day long too - well, whenever my son is in the house, he loves that CD I made for him.  Oh yes, it's all my own fault!!  Not got to the making up my own words stage yet, but it's not far off ;o)
Sara   x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sarajanesmiles/SarasDays

Anonymous said...

That's too funny.  Fortunately where I work we do not have music.  We provide our own.  Right now I am listening to a live feed of oldies music.

Anonymous said...

The Christmas music is bringing the insanity out of you.:)  That can be fun if you really get into it.:)
Steph