Thursday, December 30, 2004

yadda yadda yadda

 

Got off work at 3:00 today lots of scanning merchanise....mark downs.... blah blah yadda yadda yadda....

Randy went to Wichita Falls to pick up the boys after he got off work and should be back late tonight.... it's kind of lonesome by myself...

I got out earlier to look around...stopped at stein mart and dsw shoes..no fun shopping without my hubby along..

Nothing but crap on TV tonight..think I will go take a hot bath and cuddle with a book...

Tomarrow is our anniversary  10 years...wow can't believe it....

OH last night I had the creepiest dream..I was jogging down the street <ok the jogging part is werid because I never jog..ever.... only walk fast>  suddenly I feel someone behind me I turn around and this big man grabs me and throws me on the ground....I remember not being able to move at all and then getting this feeling of a strong intution that I was about to die...I was about to be killed and then I woke up....It was so real I woke up grasping for air..

maybe someone can analyse this for me

anyway.....

Donna

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go jogging?
Is there something "big" bothering you? Something you're trying to run away from?

Candace

Anonymous said...

"no fun shopping without my hubby along"

WHAT?  It's no fun shopping WITH my hubby along.  

I think the dream means you had too much to eat last night.

Anonymous said...

What did you do all week without the kids??  Was it lonely or a little bit of heaven.
About the dream...I wonder too...if you have something "weighing" on you or bothering you.  JMO
Happy Anniversary Tomorrow!!
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I read your journal.  You brought up your anniversary...New Years Eve is the anniversary of my and my husbands first date way back.:) ha,ha...It slipped my mind.:)  That was a BAD dream girl...I'd wake up gasping too.
Steph

Anonymous said...

To dream that you are being attacked by someone, signifies questions on your character and the need for you to defend yourself. You are feeling stressed, vulnerable and helpless. You may also be faced with difficult changed in your waking life.

Got that from a website, does it help any?

Happy Anniversary!

~Nae

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!!  And, that dream?!  YIKES!  That would have freaked me out the rest of the day!  I think others that left comments explained it well enough though.  Still scary though!  Happy New Year!
Hugs and love, Lisa