Monday, January 31, 2005

I can't sleep

Yes it is 12:04am and I can not sleep!!!

I have never been one that can just fall right to sleep without reading or medication....or something...

My husband falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow...Dang him..I will be talking to him and I hear him snore..

I elbowed him and say did you hear me and he will say huh or yeah.....<Big fat liar HA!!!!>

Of course I'm mean for waking him up... shame on me

 

The other night my mom agreed to watch the kids while randy and I went out on a date....

1st we ran out to mickey D's <mcdonalds> to get the kids something so mom wouldnt have to cook..

Our conversation went like this

ME--<in a crappy tone> where are you going?

Randy--Mcdonalds..why

Me--mcdonalds isnt this way

Randy--yes the newer one...... across town

Me--why do you want to go clear across town when the other one is closer

Randy--It's faster

Me--How is it faster if its not closer...

Randy--Trust me

Me--Ha I've heard those words before

a silent pause

Me--Dang I'm gripey tonight I'm sorry honey here I am ruining our time together bitching and complaining...I'm sorry I dont know what my problem is

Randy: That's ok I'm used to it

Me--oh thanks alot makes me feel better....:-) not

Me-<Looking up at the moon> Wow its a full moon tonight..... that must be why I'm gripey..

Randy: Well do your barking somewhere else.

I just busted out laughing so hard it was funny

Me--That was a good one honey...lol lol lol

I still laugh at it as I type...

I just love my husband he loves me for better and for worse....

Crazy man

 

I'm going to hate myself for being up so late tomarrow....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to get an early night at the moment either, not sure why, and every morning as I wake up tired I promise myself I will not stay up late again.  Still do though!!  
Reading helps :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I am an insomniac as well.  Last night I had the worst ever. I went to be just after 11p.m. could not sleep, got up and came back on the computer. Tried again an hour later.  At 5.30 a.m. this morning I was still awake, hot milk did not work, a snack did not work. I could find no reason for it.  My hubby is like yours, he only has to climb into bed, put his head on the pillow and he is snoring!!!!

Anonymous said...

How you feeling today????

Was there a full moon last night? I can't remember, I was too busy sleeping LOL!

Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds pretty cool, Donna!  But I have to sorta hate him for being able to fall asleep so easily!  LOL    Russ

Anonymous said...

Think its a woman thing and the older you get the worse it gets. Thank goodness for computers to wile away the hours. Paula