Tuesday, August 23, 2005

2nd set of question

why do you have an online jnl?

This is a good question..

I started reading other peoples and I always wanted to journal but I'm too ADD to write one out in long hand.I tryed writing one but I type faster and its easy to correct.

I originally started it just to write a few details and thing about my life and stuff I observe..IT has evolved from there..

I have made some great friends...and I like seeing people are just like me...


What thing that you have lost in your past would you love to find?

Wow hummm...I would love to feel the feeling of laying my head in my mamas lap as a small child...having her run her fingers through my hair to put me to sleep and feeling so safe and loved...I guess you could say the innocent of childhood feeling you had the world as your osyter...

as you age you become for cynical.. because life just does that to you...


If you change one thing about your high school experience, what would it be?

To have fun and not worry and stress so much

Mary
Comment from alphawoman1 - 8/23/05 10:35 PM

No comments: