Tuesday, August 23, 2005

ok I'll do this again She says as she drags her feet

I got this at journey to peace. journal

http://journals.aol.com/freeepeace/LivingroomSuperstar/entries/1136

The game:  ASK ME ANYTHING

Here's how we play:

- Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.
- I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.
- In turn, you post this message in your own blog or journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.


Dang it I aske question before I read the rules so now I have to put this in my journal..

So ok there it is...

Ask if you want...come on Test my genius mind HA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.) How did you meet your husband?
2.) If you do anything over what would it be?
3.) What is your middle name?

Brandie

Anonymous said...

why do you have an online jnl?

What thing that you have lost in your past would you love to find?

If you change one thing about your high school experience, what would it be?

Mary