Wednesday, August 31, 2005

GAs prices

How do you feel about the gas prices..

I think its crap...I don't doubt the hurricane hurt somewhat..but I think the damn oil and gas people take any advantage to raise the prices...

They just say whaa whaa we have to raise prices..

Do you ever see them say oh things are great so were lowering gas prices for you guys..

NEVER...

I wish we had cars that didnt use gas and the we could say pffttt to you guys....

I'm no ecological expert but raising the prices and gouging should be fined big time

There is a guy who owns a gas station has stopped selling gas to relaiate againist the gas people..

He said he refuses to sell gas for 3.30 ...He doesnt feel right ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know one thing, we are going to have to use our food money just to pay for gas and we are already on a VERY limited budget as it is!!  My hubby has to get to work to pay the mortgage so we need the gas, but other than that I don't plan on going ANYWHERE if it's not within 10 miles of my home for a very long time.  Nevermind the gas prices, how about the oil prices now for heating our home!  We called today to find out how much per gallon and it's up to $2.47 PER GALLON and we have a 275 gal tank and we go through that in ONE MONTH in the Winter!  This sucks!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I paid $2.99 a gal today. I guess I'll be walking more often then usual.  This bites!  And winters coming
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

Here in NC they are telling us that because of no electricy down south that the pipe line isn't working.  The one that brings us 90% of the gas we use here.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Here in Ky....in my hometown Reg. unleaded is $3.09...and alot of places are running out of Reg. and Plus..and only have Premium left...it's just NUTS!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Here in Britain you'd pay $7 for a gallon of unleaded ... and we don't have a hurricane aftermath, we just have high government taxes on fuel.

Kath
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lifeseensideways/Lifeseensideways/