Friday, August 26, 2005

who is the stupid person who thought this up

So dallas school district is forcing all the principals to become fluent in spanish or they lose there job..

How stupid is this.....

Thier argument is that all the hispanics are infilltrating Texas and the parents dont speak english...so we should speak there language and this will make there kids do better

Excuse me what idiot thought this up

HELL NO...

Ok that is my opionion...

English is our native language learn it damn it..or go back...

I think learning another launguage is great I have nothing againist it<in fact I can speak spanish took it in college> but you came to live here because you wanted to take advanta ge of what our country has to offer.

You want to be american..

ok fine be american damn it..speak and learn english...

Next we will hear

well how come they not learning chinese,vietnames,russian.. I mean what about all the other immigrants they could cry that this is discrimation againist there race...

Yes I can see me going to mexico and saying ok I;m coming to your country and you better learn english because I don't want to learn mexican..

If the hispanics can't speak english them offer them free english classes which probably is already offered..

They have a choice to learn or not to learn..

What is funny about the whole thing is some of the hispanics are mad that the district is doing this...

They say we left mexico for a reason to belong to another country and we learned english so can they

WE will see how this who thing turns out

Thank Goodness my kids dont go to dallas school district

      

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SECOND this motion!   they NEED to learn ENGLISH!   keep me posted on the updates to this:-)~kbear

Anonymous said...

A'FREAKIN'MEN SISTA FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Or why not just add a translator to the school districts payroll if they have a large percentage of these Mexican Americans, immigrants and illegals?  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

An Idiot with a capital E thought that up.  Some people piss me off.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Amen Mama!

Anonymous said...

mine dont either and never will....I love my little burb I live in...lol..If DISD was our choice?  we would go back to private school....

Kelly

Anonymous said...

This makes me really angry.  This is AMERICA . Land of the free .  Home of the brave. WE SPEAK ENGLISH !!!!! Welcome.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Let's just file this one under "duh"

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree totally!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Wow!
I know what you're saying, that would be like me moving to France and expecting everyone to learn English to accomodate me!!  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, don't get me started on this subject. Paula