Wednesday, August 17, 2005

feeling stupid

Today is one of those days I feel like a loser...

Feeling down today like I could cry...

I went to my cpr renewal class...

This always reminds me of what a loser I am..

All these people with degrees and me so much college such a loser...

Dental hygiene.got the degree..never got my licsence to pratice..So big whoppe...I have a 20 thousand piece of paper...that does nothing for me

Repiratory...lack a year and a half to finish and probably never will..another several thousand dollars down the tube

I sometimes feel I am learning disabled or have test phobia...

I do terrible on tests...

I was the only one in the class that missed one to many so I had to retake another test..I passed but felt like a big LOSER

I don't always understand what they are asking and I start anaylising...If the answers doesnt exactly match what they taught me the I freeze...

I'm not stupid...I know this but give me a test and I look stupid by the results..

I wish there was someway to test me and see if I do have test phobia or something wrong with my noggin...

I have always felt like if there was a test then forget it because I will fail...There is no leeway with tests its all or nothing...

Taking a test to me is like walking on the edge of a cliff one wrong step and bam!!!

Just feeling sad...Kids arent here..I work at jobs that I'm way overquailfied because I don't believe in myself...I could get paid way more if I would just make an efffort to finish something but don't have the energy anymore..

See I'm such a whinner today

I'm a real life person...I deal in real life not test books..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Donna))) your not stupid. Everyone stores information in their brain differently. I was NEVER good at "written" tests either, but give me any other kind of test and I'll pass with flying colors. Don't be so hard on yourself sweetie!
Hope you feel better soon
(((HUGS & MISSES)))
Angel

http://journals.aol.com/alilcountrycharm/LifesSimplePleasures/

http://journals.aol.com/alilcountrycharm/AngelsIrresistiBoweCreations/


Anonymous said...

Girl, I don't do well on tests either. It doesn't mean you are stupid. I know mine is that I don't do well under pressure and stress. Please don't measure your inteligence by conventional ways. You are very smart! Brandie

Anonymous said...

My son is like you.  VERY smart, used to over analyze tests and ended up passing but with his nerves worn out.   I told him to take every test he could.   I signed him up for the SAT 3 times.  And the ACT twice.  And before those, the SAT and ACT practice tests.  And the GA HS comp tests..  you get the idea.  He took as many standardized tests as he could and soon relaxed much more when it came to taking the ones that counted.   Don't ever give up!   You don't give yourself enough credit.  

Anonymous said...

Tests are just paperwork really   it doesn't reflect true intelligence which i know you're loaded with    do not define yourself by tests!   take care~kbear

Anonymous said...

You are not stupid. You are two things :

Right brained dominant people like you do not think in a linear fashion. Tests favor  people who think in a linear fashion.

You are also a global learner, which means you see the forest, rather than the trees, and it is harder not to think of many answers than just one. This does not mean you are stupid or a loser. It just means that is the way your brain is wired.

I know.

love, Kas

Anonymous said...

A lot of people have test phobia---me included...YOU are NOT STUPID!!!  It is too bad that you are being judged by that test alone...We in J-lamd know how intelligent ,caring, and worthy you are!  JAE