Saturday, August 20, 2005

patricks saturday six

1. Other than the "Saturday Six," what weekly or daily memes do you play most often?  (Please give a link to that journal.)

Naugh I'm a one man woman patrick ..Hee Hee

2. If you could look back at photos you know of that were taken during your childhood, from your first school pictures to snapshots taken ten years ago, which one do you think would be the most embarrassing and why?

Oh gosh that big texas hair teased up in the front and poofed out on the sides.

my school pictures were always bad

3. What was the last thing you made yourself do, even though you really didn't want to? CLean the house ..there are days I have to just push myself to do it

4. Take this quiz:  How do you live your life?

How You Life Your Life
You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

Your friends tend to be a as quirky as you are - which is saying a lot!

Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.



5. What was the last book you started but never finished (aside from any you're currently reading)?  Why did you stop reading it? my dental hygiene book..I stop because it bores me to death and I will probably never practice it again

6. Are you named after  anyone?  Has anyone ever been named after anyone?

My father his name is Donald hence my name is Donna HAAA!!

I named my oldest Landon it does have DOn in it...but it was by accident I didnt plan it that way

No comments: