Sunday, August 28, 2005

someone answered my three question

New Journal Entry
A new entry has been posted to the Journal:
Journey to Peace
Subject: Answers - part 1
Author: freeepeace
"
Questions Answered.  Part One of I-don't-know-how-many.

Donna in Texas asks:

1. Do you stay in touch with any actors you stared with in wings??If so whom?

Hey no fair, this is two questions.  But since one is contingent on the other, I'll answer. ;)  

For the record, I didn't "star" on Wings.  It's fine by me if you wanna think that - but I was at the bottom of the rankings, below paper shredder and floor sweeper.  I was an extra.  I had a recurring background role in 5 episodes.  There wasn't much time or opportunity to get to know the cast.  I did, however, watch some of the guys kick it, hackey-sack-style, with some extras.  The young male stars of the show were really cool.  [that leaves out that one guy who was kind of a jerk.]  I wonder what the guys would say if I call 'em up:  Hey, remember me?  Sure you do.  I held your passenger schedule.  Yeah, so, what's up?


2. What made you decide to be a Dog Walker?

Good question.  Truthfully, Hunny made me decide to be a dog walker.  If it weren't for her, I might still be job-hopping in an endless pool of temps.  In which case, this journal might've been called Journey to Pieces!  Thank god for Hunny.  She got me out.

It certainly wasn't my first choice.  When I first got a glimpse of what a dog walker even was, I was like, "Who would wanna do that for a living?"  A year later, it turned out to be me.  That was 1996.  Aside from a 6-month hiatus and a 2-year slow-to-get-back-into-the-swing-of-things, I've been doing this full time.  I love what I do.  I'm grateful.


3. What is one thing in life you dreamed about doing and once you got to do it you were disappointed that it turned out not to be what you thought it would be?

Another good question.  Hmmm...I've been thinking about this question all week.  I can't think of a single thing.  I don't recall many disappointments that I haven't resolved.  Everything is a necessary step toward the next step.  So, maybe I was destined to be disappointed with something and that's why I'm happy doing another thing today.  That's an honest answer.  But I'm not shutting the book on this one.  If I think of something I'll post it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you were brave enough to ask the questions!  lol   I have not asked any of anyone, as I know I just don't have time to ponder and answer questions if they get posted back on me.  Baaakkk....bbbaaauuukk!  Yep, call me chicken and I don't care.  -  Barbara