Saturday, August 20, 2005

tater tots converstaion

Cameron comes into the livingroom and says mom what do I put my tater tots on..

Me: just start at 3:00 minutes and then check to see if you need to put them in further

He walks into the kitchen in about 5 minutes I hear

Hubby: Cameron what are you doing?

Cameron: Cooking my tators tots

Hubby: Put them on 2 minutes

Cameron: no I have to put them on 3 minutes

Hubby: no you don't just put them on 2 minutes

Cameron: No MOMMA said 3 minutes....<he said it like it was the law...It was funny

My kids always tell my hubby that I'm the boss because I;m the oldest...

I look at my hubby and say thats right don't you forget it..

We both laugh...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the boss just because you are the wife....That's how it works in my house and I'm fine with that!

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer

Anonymous said...

LOL that would be the commander in chief hat talking :o)
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Love these little graphics . . .  I hear that occasionally . . . that I'm the oldest.  I am eleven months older than my fiance . . . but that DOES make me the boss . . . that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!  LOL.

http://journals.aol.com/ccancu/CEEGEEATLARGE

Anonymous said...

You need to put these little conversations in a book...I'll illustrate it for you!  MMM  Tater Tots!!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Its good that he is learning to fix something for himself to eat. My grandsons always liked to make macaroni and cheese for themselves. Paula

Anonymous said...

Boss,

Those are cute "Taters" there.

:)

Gabreael

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~