Friday, August 19, 2005

OK Thats better

I got a call from my sons homeroom teacher...<she wasnt the one who sent the e-mail> She said she had just read my e-mail and wanted to response in person...

We talked about all the craziness that the school system just decided by changing things without informing the teachers until this week...

Her and I talked...She talked about how very intelligent Cameron is..She apologized for the craziness of the first week...

Her and I came up with a plan so that I will know

what camerons homework is everynight...

She was very nice and very concerned that I was upset..

I assured her that yes I was upset but only because I felt that I couldn't help Cameron be consistant with his homework.. I felt I was in the dark by them not telling me what was due..

She said the planners haven't come in yet..but that she would let cameron type what his homework is everyday..

I also told her I would go to the classroom everyday after school was out and read the board to make sure cameron did it correctly...

I felt she cared a lot about cameron however the math teacher who sent the e-mail.....that will be dealt with later...

I know I am very sensitive about my kids...I feel I have to fight for them... I don't want them to be lost or not given all the tools to succeed

I love them dearly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what grade is cameron in?

austin starts school monday and he has an agenda already...his teacher asked us to make sure he brings one to school on monday..He is in the 5th grade but they dont officially start using them till 6th grade..his teacher just thinks they are a very good idea...

Kelly