Friday, August 19, 2005

the only teacher that responded

Of all the teachers only one responded and frankly I think this e-mail is a little bit on the shitty side...I need to go up there face to face....This is not getting me anywhere... They aren't getting it...Just e-mail me the DAMN assignments I dont want to depend on my son to know what his assigments are...I think I  not going to answer this e-mail I think I will just go up there... She didnt even address me by name she just blerts this crap back at me...  

Here is her e-mail back to me 

Cameron does not have his math homework again today. He did turn in the work from yesterday.   After speaking with Mrs. Walden, we have decided that he will be asked to phone home and leave a message anytime he is missing an assignment for me. He will be required to do the missed work and turn it in the following day. I expect his work to be completed over the weekend and returned to me Monday.   Cameron will have nightly math homework Monday through Thursday.  

Looking forward to a smooth sailing second week, Patti


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She didnt even ADDRESS all fo your issues!! Only talking about how he didnt have his work doe and crap...Ooooh...Im pissed FOR YOU..lol..NOT the way a teacher should be handl;ing her students parent...

:::sigh:::(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Get her!!! Brandie

Anonymous said...

I agree with you...she sent you back a pretty shitty email....Get her...like Brandie said...thats just BS
Hugss..~Terri~