Tuesday, August 9, 2005

People never cease to surprize me

I had a Dr office call me and said I was referred by another Dr I worked for and ask if I would be interested in taking care of a patient in October for 3 days straight...

She asked how much I charge...I said 25 dollar an  hour...<If the patient had a RN she would pay 45 dollars an hour...>

I have alot of experence in hospital work and have worked with plastic surgery patients for 2 years...but since I don't have a license I charge much less

She said would you consider charging less since its 3 days long...

I thought WTF...I wanted to say to the lady well sure I would ....don't you want to work 72 hours and get paid for 24...

How would you feel if your employer said well because I'm letting you work 40 hours a week I'm going to only pay your for 30 and you should appreciate you have a job...

People amaze me..

The Chick could afford to have her 2nd tummy tuck but doesnt want to pay me for a full 3 days..

I will be away from my family for 72 hours solid taking care of her and her family but doesnt want to pay me...

Bite my butt lady....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Bite my Butt lady"....

Love it... Exactly what I was thinkin'!!

Sometimes, I just want to say,

"Here's Your Sign"

Haha... Gotta love that

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

I'm betting the woman would have been a pain in the ass too.  

Anonymous said...

Did you tell her that she was already getting a deal and that she wont find a better price for the care she is looking for? Can't believe some people. Brandie

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!

Anonymous said...

Amen sista!!!! She needs to pay up ...thats crazy
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

haha do you get to charge for the hours you sleep or is it assumed that you don't get to sleep while el tummy tuck enjoys her Darvocet?

~tara :)

Anonymous said...

No Kidding!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

if you can afford plastic surgery you should be able to afford the after care.  i've seen on dr 90210 where one women keeps 2 patients at a time in her home.  don't know that i would want them in my home.

kathy

Anonymous said...

You go girl!  Don't ever let anyone convince you to take less than what you are worth.

Anonymous said...

Make them give you what you want.