Tuesday, August 23, 2005

frist three question

Comment from: articwulf58368


"1.) How did you meet your husband?

Well this is a little complicated...My husband is from a family of 11 kids...he is number 10..I was friends with his oldest sister number 1 debbie...She always talked about her baby brother however she had a few brothers to say the least so I got confused sometimes...

One day I was walking in the mall and I ran into debbie she was talking to me and a friend and Randy walked by..Debbie talk to him and I said who is that..she said my brother..I thought WHAT a nerd he is... and laughed to myself...

about a year later she said they had a family picture done so I looked at it and saw this really good looking guy and said WHO is that..

She said Donna that is my brother Randy I talk about..

I said well hell I can't keep your family apart...

about 4 months later my work friend invited me to go country dancing....me after much nagging I finally agreed to go..

I walked into her house and there was this great looking guy I said who is that...he is a hunk...

So we went dancing I still didnt make the connection..

He finally asked me to dance after I stare and flirted for an hour...I asked his name again...when he told me I said oh my gosh I know you...

He blushed and said you do..I said not really but I have heard about you for several years from your sister debbie..

So he said I took him home but the way I tell it he wanted to see my new house and he took advantage of a slightly intoxicated girl >lol>..wink ...

anyway we have been together ever since.. we will be celelbrating our 11 year wedding anniversary on dec 31 and in febrary is will be 12 years all together if you count when we.....well you know

Now arent you sorry you asked LOL LOL


2.) If you do anything over what would it be?

I wouldnt be in a hurry to grown up and would enjoy my youth a little more by

not having a child so young

enjoy school and friends more

not worry about what people thought so much

I would date more than just one guy...
3.) What is your middle name?

Delene

I'm name after my aunt..her name is ima delene  ...thank god in heaven my mom didnt name me IMA.. yuk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love asking people thier middle names because there is usually a story that goes with it! Love your answers!!!

Anonymous said...

Those Mexican men are hard to resist aren't they? ;)  I will do this quiz over the weekend.  Sounds scary and fun!!  

Love ya,
Russ