Saturday, January 1, 2005

  Well, its the first day of 2005....I must say that its been a crappie day so far...Husband not feeling well...kids fighting....me not feeling well......I'm hoping that this isn't an indication of the whole year.... Kind of feeling sad...another year and still stuck with what to do with my life...I hate this feeling kinda of lost like falling in slow motion and never hitting the ground..... I'm not getting any younger that scares me knowing time is slipping away.... I guess I felt when I was young I thought I would grow up to be something special but now I see I grew up to be nothing special at all.... Oh well.....what can I say..... I don't mean to be a downer its just sometimes things hit me and starts me to thinking about my life..   I hope everyone had a good new years....Had no crazy dreams last night so that was good. I'm very thankful that my family is healthy. It is my hope that Randy, Landon, Cameron and Zachary feel my love for them always deep in there hearts.    Donna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, what's done is done, and the fact that you are a Mother, should be your biggest accomplishment!  Shit, I wanted to be famous when I was little, then a chef, fashion designer, interior decorater.... I could go on but you get my jist.  HAPPY NEW YEAR DONNA!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are nothing special?!  I beg to differ woman!  You are a wonderful and loving wife and mother!  Not many people can say the same!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Of course you are special, we all are in our own way - oops sounding a bit Pollyanna-ish there, sorry ;o)
You know what I mean though!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute there lil'missy!  You are very special and don't ever forget it.  You're beautiful, loving and giving.  If I lived near you I'd take you out for a fun filled girly day.  Go to a spa...get our hair, nails and of course a pedicure done.  Shop then go out to eat....then top the night off by watching male strippers(hee-hee).  
Steph